
US and Israeli attacks on Iran have now damaged or destroyed more than 100,000 civilian buildings, according to the latest figures from the Iranian Red Crescent Society.
In the capital Tehran alone, nearly 40,000 residential buildings and business units were hit, the humanitarian organization said in a post on X on Sunday.
The Red Crescent also said on X that around 600 schools and nearly 300 health centres had been attacked in the past four weeks. The information could not be independently verified.
There were no up-to-date figures on the number of fatalities.
Iran's Health Ministry said earlier this week that more than 1,900 people had been killed since the start of the war on February 28 this year, including 240 women and more than 200 children. More than 24,800 people were also injured over the same period.
LATEST POSTS
- 1
Kiev declares energy emergency after Russian attacks amid winter cold - 2
From Squid Game to Your Party! Six Entertaining Test Games That Will Have You in Join - 3
New portrait of the oldest-known supernova | Space photo of the day for March 27, 2026 - 4
This Huge Ocean Beast Shifts Sharks’ Evolutionary Timeline - 5
Israeli strikes in Gaza kill 25 people, Hamas health authority says
It's your last chance to subscribe to Paramount+ before they raise their prices: Here's how to lock in current pricing
Clocks to go forward one hour in Europe as summer time starts
The best overlooked performances of 2025
Israel says soldiers wounded in Gaza fighting amid fragile truce
Europe must reinvent warfare for ‘era of shocks,’ NATO’s Vandier says
NASA satellite gazes into Medusa Pool | Space photo of the day for Dec. 24, 2025
There was a bit of toilet trouble on NASA's Artemis 2 mission to the moon
UN rights chief: Israel's new Gaza aid agency rules 'outrageous'
RFK Jr. wants to scrutinize the vaccine schedule – but its safety record is already decades long













